We can offer high quality and competitive price. We have the capability to develop new components as your specification & design
For more than 15 years Lodge Manufacturing has been perfecting the process of making the best cast iron cookware worldwide. To complete the process and add real consumer value Lodge now coats the entire surface of the cookware with a proprietary vegetable oil and bakes it into the pan, skillet, or Dutch oven at very high temperatures. The result is a smooth patina finish that can be utilized immedialely, and the old fashioned method of seasoning cast iron cookware avoided.
1. Iron cookware is extremely durable and just gets better with use
2. Flat bottom is perfect for pancakes, bacon, or eggs
3. Take it camping and sit your pots and pans on glowing coals
4. It's non-stick black patina finish lets you cook like a pro.
5. Wash with hot water, and a sponge or a stiff brush. Do not use synthetic detergents (non-fatty oil based soaps) or a dishwasher on a newly seasoned pan